2x Full-time Apprenticeship* Customer Liaison & Business Support Officers
Are you reliable, customer focused, hard working, and flexible and interested in an awesome full time apprenticeship job opportunity?
Then you might be a great addition to our business! HBV are seeking x 2 people for Customer Liaison and Business support officers to join our administration team, as well as being part of a friendly, supportive and really enthusiastic team. What's more, the variety of tasks will keep you motivated and busy too.
Key responsibilities will include:
- delivery of all the following tasks to a consistently high standard:
- Supporting colleagues with ERDF funded and other project administration and, where appropriate, delivery
- Data input using Microsoft Excel and Access
- Handling client contact, face to face and by telephone and email, ensuring clients are routed into services appropriate to their needs including appropriate ERDF funded programmes
- Undertaking research, outreach and recruiting new of clients
- Monitoring and updating service delivery records, and gathering client feedback on services
- Supporting the process of evidencing delivery to funders including ERDF funded programmes
- General office administration and other ad hoc duties as required
- Punctual and reliable
- Committed and hardworking
- Good organisational, team and customer service skills
- Professional manner and attitude
- Strong communication (written and oral)
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team
- IT Literate / be able to use a variety of software including word, excel, access, PowerPoint and. outlook.
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines
The successful applicants will:
- Be accountable to the Operations Manager and be part of the Administration/ Business support team
- Assist with the achievement of HBV objectives by providing high quality administration and working with other colleagues and contractors delivering our range of business support projects including European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) funded programmes
- Demonstrate an understanding of the nature of our work and the key requirements of working in a busy office such as ours
*Covered by National Apprenticeship Service requirements and guidelines
If you are interested, please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank You!
HBV roles are part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) 2007-2013
©HBV 2013 Page last updated December 2013